Power Struck Tunes?

Derek0525

Reaction score
Does anyone know what Tunes Power Struck offers I have tried to get ahold of them a few days ago to ask but have not got an answer back yet.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Best way to get ahold of Justin is to just call the shop. Keep in mind he's also running the family dealership as well as tuning as well as wrenching, etc...

Been tuned for years. The daily driver tune is amazing with great power, lower smoke, etc

CarportMechanic

Reaction score
Sucks not being able to get a hold of a tuner to talk about their products.

Sucks even more when they sell you a product and then cant answer your calls or questions to help with issues.....

I had power-struck tunes once.....

dadada

Reaction score
Send him a message through his website. He'll get back with you. He's a very busy man!

Derek0525

Reaction score
Send him a message through his website. He'll get back with you. He's a very busy man!

I have done both PM and Email. I understand he is buisy so am I but just want to know what tunes are availiable would be nice if they just posted them on the website.

dadada

Reaction score
I only know the tunes I have from him. But I can tell you from experience that you can tell him what tunes you want and he has them. For example, I have stock, tow, heavy tow, daily driver, street, race, xxx, high idle, warm up and anti theft and those are all live tuned. Good luck!

fordman67

Reaction score
I will tell you free reburns are invalid if you change any hard part in the combo.
Hpop,stix size,trans pretty much anything you pay again...

You will get to pay again .

Difficult to contact. Such low power it was the best mileage i have had. Dam near get you run over in traffic.

Was told free live tuning if a certain number of tunes were purchased...later reniged upon. After my money was long spent...

Generally very poor experience.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Free reburns are voided with just about every tuner once you change a hard part and want the tunes rewritten to accommodate that part. It's not just a reburn to a new chip or changing a shift point then, it completely rewriting the tune for that new part.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Free reburns are voided with just about every tuner once you change a hard part and want the tunes rewritten to accommodate that part. It's not just a reburn to a new chip or changing a shift point then, it completely rewriting the tune for that new part.

You have a point here. Depending on how extensive the mods are, the tune may need to be a completely new one.

We offer free reburns if the tuner was purchased from us, and the upgraded hard parts are purchased from us as well. We do it as a service to our returning customers.

If the upgraded hard parts are purchased from other vendors, then we do have a custom tuning fee. A person does not have to buy all new tunes, but there is a charge to upgrade them.

Derek0525

Reaction score
Got my tunes today from Powerstruck they seem pretty good to me I like the tow tune better than the ******** one and the DD is just as good as the ******** nice thing is there is just a tiny puff of smoke on the ******** and the Powerstruck tunes with lots of power and shifting is nice and crisp with both tuners. Going to be towing over the pass this weekend so that will be the real test but so far I have been happy with both tuners.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score

EPA!
29014.jpg

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Yeah I just want a tow tune a daily driver and maybe a 100 or 120 tune.

I only have one issue with the tuning and its in my racing tune I think in 2nd gear it locks my converter and bogs down.

Petro

Reaction score
Ran his tuning on several of my 7.3's and installed his tunes on several of my customers trucks. Was very happy with the way they ran and shifted. Most of the tunes I purchased were a couple years ago when he first started tuning, customer service was great and he was super fast. He has since gotten super busy and it's very hard to get ahold of him. He's a great guy, super knowledgeable and I'd I ever get another 7.3 he will for sure be getting my business. Go ahead and order a tune from his website, he will get to it. It might take a week or two but you'll get it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.