Power-struck!!!

dadada

Reaction score
I just want to tell fellow Powerstroke owners about Power-Struck. Got a set of 180/100's installed by them this past weekend and the power and response is awesome. Shifting is perfect! Live tuning, you couldn't ask for any better! And their tunes are the best I have had to date. And I've had several tunes from different tuners. Customer service is outstanding! Gotta give them a call and try them out or at least look them up. You won't be disappointed.

MossBack

Reaction score
Glad to hear more satisfied customers! Justin is a good dude and I am happy with everything I have ever got from him.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
I just recently got my chip back from Justin. I have only used Daily and Tow tune so far, but man are they a hell of an improvement from what I had prior. I have yet to make a thread on his tunes because I want to be able to review every tune after truck has been put through the paces...

I was coming from 1 of the top 3 tuners on this site, they just couldn't get it right.

dadada

Reaction score
The customer service at Power struck is awesome and his tunes are the best I've had to date. You won't be disappointed!

MossBack

Reaction score
I just recently got my chip back from Justin. I have only used Daily and Tow tune so far, but man are they a hell of an improvement from what I had prior. I have yet to make a thread on his tunes because I want to be able to review every tune after truck has been put through the paces...

I was coming from 1 of the top 3 tuners on this site, they just couldn't get it right.

Nice!

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
I don't think so, I sure dont, but I am stock sticks. But With last tuning I saw 35 psi, CEL comes on whenever I WOT but that's a 1211 code, pumps getting weak.

Latest posts

Members online