• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Powermax sale/or swap

MorganY

Reaction score
I have a powermax with 8000 miles on it (I have done 2 oil changes). It's in great condition, no play in the wheels. In the rare case anyone wants to swap a powermax for a 66 or a 64 non vgt if they are downgrading LOL Im also willing to take offers. asking for $900 for the turbo and a seal kit

Last edited:

Mdub707

Reaction score
I can't imagine it being that bad if it was only a 1/4 mile run....

My stocker on my 06 has seen 1600+ more than a few times and I've had not a single issue with it, it's been on the truck with tunes for over 70k miles, and it sees almost 35psi... I can't imagine the powermax being so bad you couldn't sell it now, but your call.

MorganY

Reaction score
I checked there is no shaft play, I'll drop the price to $700 with a core turbo in return, because I'm a student and drive my truck everyday. I would want someone to let me know the history of the part, money is too valuable these days!

Mdub707

Reaction score
Right, and understandably so. I think it's good on you to let people know how it was used, but I don't think I'd take it off the market if you had your heart on selling it, I'm sure someone will still buy it. If I had the money I'd be all over it myself.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
even 2000 degrees shouldnt hurt it if its just for a few seconds.... I dont think there's any drag truck out there that doesnt go above 1600* on a run.

its all in how long you leave it at that temp

SpecializedDieselNW

Reaction score
I have a stock turbo off an 06 that is in great shape. I have the exhaust housing off now for inspection and cleaning. Are you interested in trading my stock turbo and $600 for your Powermax?

Last edited:

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Your EGTs are high because your injectors are to big for that turbo, a Powermax was never meant to run sticks bigger than 175cc.

Anyone running 155-175cc injectors will be very pleased with this turbo.

MorganY

Reaction score
Your EGTs are high because your injectors are to big for that turbo, a Powermax was never meant to run sticks bigger than 175cc.

Anyone running 155-175cc injectors will be very pleased with this turbo.

LOL I know. The turbo is great, I knew that before I bought them that it was going to be hot, I just didn't know it was going to be 80mph 900° hot

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.