Powr2stroke's Build

Smokin_Joe

Reaction score
thanks Joe , It is a squirrly little rascal right now with no traction but I still love it . That little blue truck sure looks bad .

thanks David , hey what wheel finish do you have ?

I nice set of bars make a world of difference. I'm running Farm Boy bars (almost 7' long) and they are great. I see Jeff runs cal tracs and those seems to work well also. I need to take a ride in a truck with these turbos. If it wasn't for the wife I would be running bigger turbos right now....

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I nice set of bars make a world of difference. I'm running Farm Boy bars (almost 7' long) and they are great. I see Jeff runs cal tracs and those seems to work well also. I need to take a ride in a truck with these turbos. If it wasn't for the wife I would be running bigger turbos right now....

he has caltracs if i remember right, i think its his stock tires that are making traction the issue.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Looks like Proxes on those factory 20's. I assume those are the factory 20's from Rudy's crew cab that had the fresh Proxes at ZMax back in April. I remember Aaron trying them out on his race truck when he still had 3.55's.

powr2stroke

Reaction score
Truck looks great lowered Mike! Can't wait to see it finished. I want to go for a ride in it!

I owe you one bro , just need to hook up soon . What have you been getting into lately !

ya Joe I have some caltracs on it... its a tire issue , but not for long !

LOL damn wives and their saving money! Hey Mike, any chance youll make any diesel events toward CO this year?

JD , I'd like to come to the Elite event or maybe even Topeka.. I wanna see Mikeys beast run , don't know if he'll be ready by then .. I hope it is but we'll see ! anyways i'd like to make a roadtrip and come hang out and meet more folks. oh ya my wife cant save any $$ , she has horses and a superduty.

he has caltracs if i remember right, i think its his stock tires that are making traction the issue.

lol , exactly buddy ! stock 18'' continentals do not hold . It blows the tires going into OD on X-street and Race

Looks like Proxes on those factory 20's. I assume those are the factory 20's from Rudy's crew cab that had the fresh Proxes at ZMax back in April. I remember Aaron trying them out on his race truck when he still had 3.55's.

yup thats them Jeff . He had to put them on to dyno the truck and left them on for Rockingham for some passes. We took them off when I left there.

powr2stroke

Reaction score
Went to the barn to feed the horses and look what I found in the haystack ! :D

IMAG0363.jpg
[/IMG]

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Damn shes a sexy B!tch. U guys and ur lowered trucks make me wanna lower mine back down. Wats the specs again if u dont mind me askin on suspension and tires.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Your bitch is looking hot! Good choice on the bumpers. I think you will hook up a little better now.

Latest posts

Members online