Preferred turbo back exhaust system

N.O.V.

Reaction score
I'm curious as to what the general consensus is to the best turbo back system. I have a 2000 7.3. Any suggestions?

uw mitch

Reaction score
I have a diamond eye. Only one I've ever had and I like it.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Anyone tried the Flowmaster or Banks kits?

Too pricey IMO....but banks kit isn't bad quality. I've never been a fan of flowmaster on anything really.

Vote for MBRP and Magnaflow.

Edit: I will also agree with Jaran on the flow pro, the clamps in their exhaust kit's I really like.

K_Hood

Reaction score
I had a 5" Farm Boys on my Cummins and I really loved the way it installed and sat on the truck. On my first Powerstroke I went with a 4" Silverline and I wasn't very pleased with the fit and I made the mistake of going with a muffler on it so I never really enjoyed the sound. On the truck I have now I put a 4" MBRP and my only issue with it is that I should've gone with the 5".

Obsledpuller

Reaction score
I had an MBRP system on my OBS and loved it no drone at cruising speed. Just bought another TB system for my 01 will be going in next Monday.

Jason

Reaction score
I ran mbrp on my ccsb 02, and loved it. My buddy who helped me put it on had magnaflow on his ccsb 02, and griped about the quality of the hangers, way the pipes slipped together etc, of mine vs his. I actually wanna put a flo-pro setup on my regular cab, because I like the 90 degree bend on the exit. Don't end up looking like a duramax.

Latest posts

Members online