Progress thread

KCTurbos

Reaction score
swinky...

just curious if you experienced bad results immediately after swapping to the 11 blade? I know you had a bad exhaust leak and many other problems. Just curious if they were related.

We usually sell the 7x7 billet wheel... but it is good to know if the 11 blade is really that bad in the s366.

swinky

Reaction score
swinky...

just curious if you experienced bad results immediately after swapping to the 11 blade? I know you had a bad exhaust leak and many other problems. Just curious if they were related.

We usually sell the 7x7 billet wheel... but it is good to know if the 11 blade is really that bad in the s366.
No Charlie I bought it with the 11 blade. I'll be sure to let you know of any egt drop/gain as well as times. Just by looking at the 11blade it looks like it won't move a lot of air. 11 blades on a 66mm puts the blades very close together. I'm expecting a small increase in lag but better flow up top. The guys at mpd told me to get rid of it.

KCTurbos

Reaction score
No Charlie I bought it with the 11 blade. I'll be sure to let you know of any egt drop/gain as well as times. Just by looking at the 11blade it looks like it won't move a lot of air. 11 blades on a 66mm puts the blades very close together. I'm expecting a small increase in lag but better flow up top. The guys at mpd told me to get rid of it.

Thanks for the clarification. I look forward to your results.

swinky

Reaction score
We'll see what happens. At this point I'm just trying to be competitive in 7.70 with the smallest amount of nitrous possible

swinky

Reaction score
Well doing a 371 now would put me in a bit of a bind before Rudys, so I'm just going to put a cast wheel in the 66 and spray whatever is needed to run 7.70.

The truck will most likely be getting an s400 in the near future. As of now I'm thinking a cast 472 with an adrenaline pump and 285/100s. I'm up in new york right now and will hopefully be home to get an nx kit on it and dial in the cal tracs at the track on the 22nd.

Word on the screet is another company is going to start making billet rods for the 6.0 and prices will be half of what R&Rs are.

JGman141

Reaction score
I'm guessing they'll be in the $1700 range. How's your setup doing? any track times?

Truck is currently down because I've literally broken all the springs in the injectors. I should have new 300/100 hybrids sometime this week so it should be interesting. My local track opens up in early April so I will definintly be running it here soon.

swinky

Reaction score
Truck is currently down because I've literally broken all the springs in the injectors. I should have new 300/100 hybrids sometime this week so it should be interesting. My local track opens up in early April so I will definintly be running it here soon.
Damn that sucks. I guess I'm doing hybrids.

KCTurbos

Reaction score
Dynamic diesel

Hmmm... I just started looking into getting rods made for around the same price range.

Do u know how close they are to going to market? I might skip my endeavour if they are close and are going to move forward on the project.

slc dzl

Reaction score
Hmmm... I just started looking into getting rods made for around the same price range.

Do u know how close they are to going to market? I might skip my endeavour if they are close and are going to move forward on the project.

Im looking for a set myself and would love to hear more details on these rods.

swinky

Reaction score

Release date is 7-1-15 according to them.

Latest posts

Members online