Project DORD

Mdub707

Reaction score
Gonna be a slow process more than likely. Gotta find good deals and work within the budget. The 08s priority and dune seasons around the corner so paddles and custom wheels are in the works as well as some go fast parts. Guy in new york with a 6.0 and 5r for mid 2s. Thinkin of makin an offer on that. Shipping would be the downfall.
the 6.0l make the dodge go woo woo bub rub told me ha
and no tow mirrors for this dodge. Dont tow with it.
lol sounds like a cummins driver

First, I'm going to need to see pics of said paddles and wheels once mounted, that sounds F'in awesome.

Where in NY? There's a guy that lives about 15 min south of me that buys/sells a ton of 6.0 trucks and parts. Where are you located?

Bub rub... LOL

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I've considered the same swap for a long time into my 82 Power Ram, but after messing with 12 valves vs. 6.0's, it's not even worth it for the cool or different factor. That is JMO of course, I'm really happy to see someone trying it!

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Will do. 36" 14 wide 18 paddle on custom 17" wheels.
im in detroit michigan basicaly. I dont remember the city in NY but its in here or psn classifieds. Let me know what hes got. If the deals right ill be gettin stuff sooner than later

bkfireman07

Reaction score
Can't wait to see how this goes. I just upgraded from a 1500 dodge ram to my first powerstroke 6.0. I was talking with my buddy from hostile diesel about trying to put a diesel into my old ram just don't know if I wanna spend the money

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
lol @ pissing off the Cummins crowd...

boy, you're really gonna show them! LOL

absolute total waste of time and money... people are giving away 6.0 trucks

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Maybe d on d can save me some money and get me one of those free trucks. Everything i do is a waste of time and money. I dont NEED anything on my trucks. Its fun though. And i was talking about my group of friends. Theyve been on me about putting a cummins in it but thats not gonna happen. I like different stuff and engines that actually sound good!!!

sickslow

Reaction score
This entire thread just made my night! I honestly have nothing against cummins engines at all. But I have a severe problem with 75% of cummins drivers that I meet. They also give the entire diesel world a bad reputation. I'm not saying that powerstroke and dmax guys dont do it to but I dont think that they do it near as much.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
This entire thread just made my night! I honestly have nothing against cummins engines at all. But I have a severe problem with 75% of cummins drivers that I meet. They also give the entire diesel world a bad reputation. I'm not saying that powerstroke and dmax guys dont do it to but I dont think that they do it near as much.

it's probably because powerstroke and dmax owners are only "drivers" about half the time :p

JK!!! LOL

blk350on20s

Reaction score
No its becauese most cummins motors are ****ty sounding straight piped obnoxious pigs of a motor

Lowdown89

Reaction score
lol @ pissing off the Cummins crowd...

boy, you're really gonna show them! LOL

absolute total waste of time and money... people are giving away 6.0 trucks

i need a std. cab to make in to a play truck so let me know where to pick up the free one... even throw ya a little cash for putting me on it ;)

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Very slowly moving but i picked up a wiring harness and got a divorced 205 for the 2wd trans. Heres the reason for a divorced case. Trucks huge. And heres a pic of the paddles i picked up. Went a different route. 36 casings 17 wide. 16 wheel. Those are 37s on the front.
95facebook9523905809695.jpg
2012-09-01_17-06-14_520.jpg

Latest posts

Members online