Lift and bumper are on.

8u3y9y7u.jpg

etevegyd.jpg

qa7a5ajy.jpg

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

That thing just screams "claptastic"

sootie

Reaction score
is the bump steer bad on that rig? looks like the caster may be off a bit but it could be camera angle.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Ugh. That bumper just yells take me off. Sorry all the rest is ok. And also I really like it level lol especially since you have bags. Looks good from the side. But straight on. . . . As long as you like it.

plowboy1

Reaction score
There's no snow on the ground down your way. There's no excuse for that truck to be so dirty. Bed looks good, bumper doesn't do it for me. But I'm still jealous, I miss my 450.

B.Warning

Reaction score
Kinda late since you already ordered your tool boxes.... I got behind on reading this thread. But I've always wanted to try one of these boxes on one of our work trucks.
Looks like they hold a ton of stuff and stay completely organized.
http://www.strictlytoolboxes.com/montezuma-toolbox.html?gclid=CLWhwJK-gb0CFYuXOgod-nMAdw

Sent while I probably should be doing something productive.
Yea I have 2 of those boxes. They're OK but can be a pain in the ass. My complaint is that once they're so full it's damn near impossible to get something out of if it's not hanging off the little pegs. I have one I bought probably 5 years ago with the twist t handle and I still use it for all my welding crap, but the last one I bought they switched the handle for a spring loaded latch type and it's junk. Always needs adjusted, doesn't open without saying the right combination of cuss words and beating on it. Brother bought one to and hasv the same issues with the latch. That's why I went a different route this time.
That thing just screams "claptastic"

Do I even want to know what the hell "claptastic" means?
is the bump steer bad on that rig? looks like the caster may be off a bit but it could be camera angle.

I had it aligned yesterday and it's dead on. Must be the angle. But no bump steer now or before. I'm also running icon stabilizers.
Ugh. That bumper just yells take me off. Sorry all the rest is ok. And also I really like it level lol especially since you have bags. Looks good from the side. But straight on. . . . As long as you like it.

Yea I'm undecided on the bumper. It looked so good on the floor after I got it welded and ground smooth but looks huge on the truck.... oh well, I took the time to build it so it's staying for now. It may grow on me. I did over build it and added extra gussets on it cuz I know it'll get used once I add the winch. We'll see I guess...
There's no snow on the ground down your way. There's no excuse for that truck to be so dirty. Bed looks good, bumper doesn't do it for me. But I'm still jealous, I miss my 450.

Snow may be gone but it's a muddy mess. That's why I haven't done anything with it yet. I may just give it a good bath tomorrow so I can get good pics and so everyone will get off my ass about it. LOL

RedRice589

Reaction score
It'll look better when it has lights and stuff. I really would like to see that truck with a wider tire they just fit better with the bumper. All in time! Looks useful though!

B.Warning

Reaction score
It'll look better when it has lights and stuff. I really would like to see that truck with a wider tire they just fit better with the bumper. All in time! Looks useful though!

Yea they're in now. Just didn't get a pic. Unless someone comes out with a wide 22.5 tire these are going to stay. Unless I find a awesome deal on some 22's or possibly 20's.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Yea they're in now. Just didn't get a pic. Unless someone comes out with a wide 22.5 tire these are going to stay. Unless I find a awesome deal on some 22's or possibly 20's.

Get your cutting wheel and welder out and blow them biches out. Come on do it. You know you wanna be exclusive.

jdc753

Reaction score
Looks great for a "claptastic" truck LOL Almost seems like that bed could be another 2-4' longer, especially to go with the big wheels/tires. I bet even Joe Stewart would agree.

Poor Mink, his eye is probably twitching just looking at all that mud on a brand new truck.

B.Warning

Reaction score
Looks great for a "claptastic" truck LOL Almost seems like that bed could be another 2-4' longer, especially to go with the big wheels/tires. I bet even Joe Stewart would agree.

Poor Mink, his eye is probably twitching just looking at all that mud on a brand new truck.

Man I wish this thing had a 12ft bed on it. That would be handier than hell. My biggest reason for not doing it is resale. But then again it's paid for and may as well stick around for a long while.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score

Anything Brian owns is claptastic. Its his way of life

MINK

Reaction score

Truuuu

Truck looks good but the bumper doesnt fit the "class" of the pearl paint, chrome and 22.5s...Super single in the front with shaved 22s in the back on 35s could make the bumper work though..

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Man I wish this thing had a 12ft bed on it. That would be handier than hell. My biggest reason for not doing it is resale. But then again it's paid for and may as well stick around for a long while.

Long while = less then 2 years

in brian terms

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.