PSA 2014 tshirts?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I hope mike is seeing this.

i have seen this, at the moment it really isnt an option, but in the not so distant future it can happen. please keep the thread alive as i dont want the spirit of it killed. i just cant do it right this minute.

weazel

Reaction score
You heard the man keep it alive so when the logistics fall into place it's a go

Sent from my fortress of awesome

weazel

Reaction score
Alright fellas I started a new thread in AWOL to keep traffic up and to build interest,

The thread in AWOL is called boobs

Sent from my fortress of awesome

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
I seen this yesterday and I was wondering what ya'll are gonna do with the 2014 t shirts? I know damn summer is pretty much over, but anyway, I took some graphic designing in school a few years back. I can pretty much make whatever and make images into their correct format ( paths etc. ). So if you guys end up doing this, I dont mind doing the work on the images.

I seen someone said we like big twins ( I can do something like two turbos or whatever... ) I dont know.. But if you guys want me to do something, just PM me.

dsberman94

Reaction score
I seen this yesterday and I was wondering what ya'll are gonna do with the 2014 t shirts? I know damn summer is pretty much over, but anyway, I took some graphic designing in school a few years back. I can pretty much make whatever and make images into their correct format ( paths etc. ). So if you guys end up doing this, I dont mind doing the work on the images.

I seen someone said we like big twins ( I can do something like two turbos or whatever... ) I dont know.. But if you guys want me to do something, just PM me.

That was in the breast cancer awareness ones. There's a separate thread for them.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
FAil. lol. Anyway, If anyone needs help with a PSA t-shirt I wont mind helping.

i wouldn't specifically say we need help, as i own a screen printing business and have all the graphic design covered. that being said we don't / haven't really spent much time going outside the box from what we currently make as these shirts don't fly off shelves. but any ideas you do have , feel free to submit them to [email protected] , we're always game for cool new ideas.

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
Oh yeah. I just bought a PSA shirt.. I didnt think of that. Alright. If I have chef up anything I'll email it by. EPS file type or what?