PTM Platinum Surround

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
did you destroy the OEM Platinum surround that you probably could have gotten $500 for or did you buy a brand new pre-primed PTM surround from Ford for $140? :eek:

drswiger

Reaction score
No, I was real careful. My platinum surround is fine and putting it up on eBay. I bought a primed surround for$135 and painted it my self. Paint $30 , Clear coat $30 total $200. Booya

drswiger

Reaction score
Anzo with 8000K HIDs. The primed surround is an OEM part off eBay all day

drswiger

Reaction score
I get the whole Platinum theme but think it looks better without all the chrome and brushed aluminum so did the mirrors , surround, and lights in black

Jgon08

Reaction score
did you destroy the OEM Platinum surround that you probably could have gotten $500 for or did you buy a brand new pre-primed PTM surround from Ford for $140? :eek:

If it helps any I saved mine and couldn't give it away no one wants te platty surround. Mines still sitting in the box in the garage.

truckman1974

Reaction score
Anzo with 8000K HIDs. The primed surround is an OEM part off eBay all day

Do you remember what bulbs you put in your Anzo's? I mean, which part number....b/c the Anzo has 2 different sizes. I have those same headlights (painted to match) and the bulbs that came with them suck....I want to replace them with something bright!

Geaux Tigers.....

Latest posts

Members online