Question about FICM Tuning?

florida 6.0

Reaction score
I have the PHP ficm tuner . So far it is awesome . Power , mileage , good cold starts . I can start it and go if I have to . I run the atlas 40 with the SCT perf tune and its a nice daily driver combo .

bad moose

Reaction score
I have custom Innovative tunes for the ecm. Will I have to get them rewrote if I decide to run the PHP ficm tunes?

I am also running a Edge Evolution just for gauges, can I just send that to them to get that programmed for the ficm and run as such?

Dave

Reaction score
I have custom Innovative tunes for the ecm. Will I have to get them rewrote if I decide to run the PHP ficm tunes?

I am also running a Edge Evolution just for gauges, can I just send that to them to get that programmed for the ficm and run as such?

No tune rewrite necessary.

Which evo? if its the little gray one and not the CS or CTS you should be able to have it converted

pistonbully

Reaction score
Anybody had there ecm reprogrammed after having there ficm reflashed??? If so have you noticed any true benefits?

bboteler

Reaction score
I had php do a rollback and ficm tune at the same time...can't say whether it was one, the other or both but i picked up 2mpg. And it's much more responsive.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
my canned SCT tunes didn't really net anything...

my PHP FICM tune yielded 1.5+MPG

Just ordered my Gearhead tunes today. Can't wait

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.