Questions on 364.5SXE

ckrueg

Reaction score
Really. What kind of power do you think is capable with dual pumps and stock injectors? I understand I will need rods before being able to turn it but I'm just curious.
From what I've seen stock injectors are about done at 675-700

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

DaCajun

Reaction score
Lower gearing will definitely help your spool up. Just 3.31 to 3.73 swap helped a ton on mine.

Its not a 364.5 but its close. I love my 6466 Precision. Made 655hp to the wheels on 35" MTs and spools amazing. I wouldnt hesitate to tow heavy with it. You could definitely compound a 64mm down the road if thats not enough for you.

I wouldn't be scared to bump up right off the bat to a 66 or even bigger. These 6.7s love to move air and drive amazingly well with singles IMO.

Yeah man, those Precision 6466s are very nice hair dryers without a doubt!!! I suppose I'm just like a typical guy wanting the largest turbo that'll still spool up like stock or even better!!! I guess wanting something like that my best bet may be to go with a really quick spooling turbo for now with the intentions of adding another one (atmospheric) later on to keep the power coming on and coming on strong!!! :redspotdance:

Latest posts

Members online