Quick 7.3 injector lesson...

Strokersace

Reaction score
I agree with this^ Whoever the builder is would know it's them by looking. They should step up on their own. But I'm glad Greg showed these pics. I've got 2 guesses on who it could be. But I hope the builder shows up and and explains things.

And when have you EVER saw a builder in situations like this come forward and own it??? That's right, they don't. It would be endo of careero if they did. That's what irritates me about these threads. The op says, "just want to let you all know what's out there and do your homework. People likely run injectors from this shop, but oh I won't name any names. Maybe the builder will step up.". But guess what, the builder never steps up to commit career suicide and the rest of us that CLEARLY don't know who the builder is are left wondering who the hell to not ever do business with or if we have a set of those junkers. Thread after thread after thread like this are all the same.

Chit give the info to a 3rd party and have them post it if you don't want to be a vendor telling the truth about someone else's product. You bet your sweet azz that if I had a horrible product like that I'd have no problem telling and showing the world about it and who did it. Because with work like that, the person shouldn't be in business. Either way, good luck on ever getting them to "own it".

littleredstroker

Reaction score
I remember a few months ago I posted asking if anyone has heard of XXXXXX brand injectors.. several vendors here jumped all over it talking trash about him with no evidence other than " he bought a couple injectors from me a year ago so that means he is selling my injectors as his own" ...

here you have solid evidence. we all want a explination.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
And when have you EVER saw a builder in situations like this come forward and own it??? That's right, they don't. It would be endo of careero if they did. That's what irritates me about these threads. The op says, "just want to let you all know what's out there and do your homework. People likely run injectors from this shop, but oh I won't name any names. Maybe the builder will step up.". But guess what, the builder never steps up to commit career suicide and the rest of us that CLEARLY don't know who the builder is are left wondering who the hell to not ever do business with or if we have a set of those junkers. Thread after thread after thread like this are all the same.

Chit give the info to a 3rd party and have them post it if you don't want to be a vendor telling the truth about someone else's product. You bet your sweet azz that if I had a horrible product like that I'd have no problem telling and showing the world about it and who did it. Because with work like that, the person shouldn't be in business. Either way, good luck on ever getting them to "own it".

Maybe its just me but where did I say that it was a shop that built them? That's all an assumption

Strokersace

Reaction score
Maybe its just me but where did I say that it was a shop that built them? That's all an assumption
My apologies. The post below is what I was referring to. Not the op's.

Guys, you have to understand if (when) a sponsor calls out another shop it alomost looks as bad on that sponsor as it does to the shop with the shoddy product. Greg is in a tight spot. Posting these pics should be enough, for now. An educated guess should net you the answer as to where these injectors came from . AND if not....Just stick to the handful of injector builders that have a GREAT rep. My bet is that this thread was started not to call out the shop but to show that shop what the hell they are shipping out and how our community will not tolerate it.

MossBack

Reaction score
I was wondering what the welds were for LOL
now we know

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Here is side by side pictures that show split vs single...
mavysypa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Strokersace

Reaction score
Really, no one knows who did these? LOL come on....
Come and out the builder then. Apparently some of aren't in the "know" like you are.

looks like something a farmer would throw together.
Could be. Could not be. Nobody will outright say. We're just all supposed to be in the know and already have it figured out.

Reaction score
if everyone is so worried about getting ripped off for injectors of this quality there is an obvious solution here. Buy your injectors from Greg and the guys at MFI. And Jeremy IDK why they do either :shrug: