Radio shutdown

Arconalloy

Reaction score
Any way to keep the radio from turning itself off when the truck isn't running? Would make things much easier when tailgating and cleaning the truck up things like that

niklid05

Reaction score
If you hit the power button it stays on for a while without the truck running. I dont know how to keep it on permanently though.

Arconalloy

Reaction score
Yea when it turns off the first time it's roughly after about 15 min then if I turn it back on it lasts a bit longer but not much. I figure there has to be a way to bypass however it knows the truck isn't running but I'm not an audio guy either

niklid05

Reaction score
I figured he meant while the key was off and out to avoid the chime with doors hanging open and the fuel pump whine and all the other clicking with it on lol.

PDT1081

Reaction score
I figured he meant while the key was off and out to avoid the chime with doors hanging open and the fuel pump whine and all the other clicking with it on lol.

There's no fuel pump whine with the key on accessory. Only bad part is the annoying chime with the door open. There's no other clicking going on.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.