Radio Turns Off by Itself

c63 AMG

Reaction score
2015 Lariat with navigation package and whatever else comes with that. Every once in a while the radio will turn off by itself. Tonight on the way home it turned off 3-4 times durning a 15 min ride. I have to push the power button to turn it back on.

It's done this on two other occasions having about 7k miles on it. Anyone else experience this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
It might help. Just found out about the available update myself. I did the download, just need to get the USB drive and see what happens.

spooledplatinum

Reaction score
My radio would go silent and would not let me change the station. I could still work my screen but the radio wouldnt sound. I took it to the dealer and they said it needed updating. (im guessing the sync update like he said) worked fine after. hope this helps

Charles

Reaction score
Have you outrun any C63 AMG's with the powerstroke yet? Good times.

c63 AMG

Reaction score
Thanks everyone will try to get an update done. Haha not sure I will be out running any C63's but I'm putting together a shopping list. Will make a video of them lined up when I get to that point.

Charles

Reaction score
I watched a C63 AMG at full song slide down the side of my F-250 and drop behind my rear bumper a couple of times in the 70 to 140mph range.

Don't discount your tow truck.

;)

Charles

Reaction score
Lol
Go try a 2014+ E63 AMG

You first.

But for grins.... would it compete in pro-street? Now there's the lol...

Obviously you can hand ass to anything you want if that's your goal.

Just saw the dude's name and it reminded me of some fun times on the high side of 80lbs of boost.

c63 AMG

Reaction score
I watched a C63 AMG at full song slide down the side of my F-250 and drop behind my rear bumper a couple of times in the 70 to 140mph range.

Don't discount your tow truck.

;)

Not saying it didn't happen but my c63 with tune only is low 11 sec car. Mine seems a tad faster than most though. What's a de leted 2015+ run? Top end is where c63 really stretches it legs from my experience.

Last edited:

c63 AMG

Reaction score
Didn't see your post about 80lbs of boost. That explains a lot haha.

Sent from my banana using Tapatalk

Nj67

Reaction score
It might help. Just found out about the available update myself. I did the download, just need to get the USB drive and see what happens.
Do you need a specific size drive for this ??

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online