Random No Start

Vawter

Reaction score
In march, while I was hauling my motorcycle back from bike week, I stopped for fuel and came back and my truck just would not start. Scan gauge showed like .2 volts for icp so I figured the hpop **** the bed. After a huge hassle getting the truck towed and trailer I was pulling towed back, I got it in the shop and they confirmed it. They replaced the hpop with a brand new one and everything was going good until just the other day when it did the exact same thing to me. It was running great and i shut it off and it wouldn't restart. Scan gauge was showing low icp again so I figured it had to have been something the shop did wrong and there was a leak. Well I just got a call from the shop and they say every time they go to start it it starts right up. Does anyone have any idea what could have caused this? I am going to go pick it up but I honestly don't trust it to drive anywhere and am almost to the point of selling it even though I love the truck.

suprdzlduty

Reaction score
Have the dummy plugs in the hpo rails been replaced? 06's were very bad about them leaking. An air test of the hpo system will tell you for sure. They will cause random no starts especially hot.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.