rcd up pipes blown

Dweber

Reaction score
Just blew the bellow out on my RCD up pipes. Anyone had this happen? Only have around 8000 miles with stock fuel and work stock turbos 71mm.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Wow thats the first i've ever heard of! Sorry for the luck man, but I would get ahold of Jared. He's a good guy, he will take care of you! I gotta ask what were you doing? At a pull?

Dweber

Reaction score
I've pulled it a few times but I was just driving when I started hearing the leak. I'm gonna give them a call Monday and see what they say

Dweber

Reaction score
Not sure. Pretty basic set up. Spartan tuned, cam, work stock turbos, ported rails. Shouldn't of been to high ?

White_monster

Reaction score
Why are you saying the up pipe failed right away? Loose exhaust manifold bolts, blown gaskets could also be the cause. Just an idea but maybe check the manifold bolts first.

Sully

Reaction score
What exactly failed on the bellow?are they using the triple wall ones with a smooth inner,convoluted outer and stainless braided cover?

Derkperk

Reaction score
If you take a peak at the other thread going about the same issue, the interior of the pipe looks to be single wall with the braiding over the exterior.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Surprised RCD does not jump in here.

Dalton and I share a close friend, who I spoke with about this, but I havent heard anything more or heard from Dalton yet.

Believe Dusty said he was going to pull it apart and see what actually failed.

Unfortunately bellows are a consumable/wear item that is prone to fail every now and then, Im just curious as to what actually failed on it.

Hopefully Dalton gets it apart soon so we can figure things out!

Jared

87jumpy

Reaction score
Just blew the bellow out on my RCD up pipes. Anyone had this happen? Only have around 8000 miles with stock fuel and work stock turbos 71mm.

Did you let Ike or Dusty drive it....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Dweber

Reaction score
Haha no I did this one myself! Jared I'm planning on getting it off this weekend and taking a look then I'll get it sent to you guys. Been in the fields pretty heavy so hard to find time.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.