RCSB thread.

BWCbuilt

Reaction score
image.jpg4_zpsqw5evmyn.jpg

Those wheels look great on there. I like how this is turning out (other than the fact that it reminds me what mine could look like if it wasn't a rusty, dented up beater)

Great thanks for the reply. I am watching for a used one but I'm sure there are different variations over the years 1999 and up. I am sure any oem piece would help me.

PM me your location. I have one and I might be in your neck of the woods in a few weeks.

1BD9D7

Reaction score
Looks killer man! Yeah, I was going to buy the same grille as yours but I didn't want that ford oval in the middle. So I went with an XLT style grille, cut out the center portion, then installed an eAutoGrille insert. You can see it a little better here...

315_zps8pnanke5.jpg

I was not crazy about having the ford emblem on this new grille, but I knew I could not find a cheaper grille, lol it was $89 shipped. I did not realize your grille was a mesh insert, I found a full mesh grille on CL and the guy would not text me back! I am planning to put a lightbar behind this grille, likely will not match the output of yours there haha

1BD9D7

Reaction score
Those wheels look great on there. I like how this is turning out (other than the fact that it reminds me what mine could look like if it wasn't a rusty, dented up beater)

PM me your location. I have one and I might be in your neck of the woods in a few weeks.

Thanks I really like these wheels too. I'm located in NE missouri.

1BD9D7

Reaction score
Check this out guys, I found my old tailgate with fish stickers so I installed that as well as some export tail lights. Then I loaded up the dogs and went to the plastic crate store. Well, maybe not me, but someone did

image.jpg2_zpsxdygp8lz.jpg

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Check this out guys, I found my old tailgate with fish stickers so I installed that as well as some export tail lights. Then I loaded up the dogs and went to the plastic crate store. Well, maybe not me, but someone did

image.jpg2_zpsxdygp8lz.jpg
That's a obs rear bumper isn't it? Lol

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

Super Diesel

Reaction score
I was not crazy about having the ford emblem on this new grille, but I knew I could not find a cheaper grille, lol it was $89 shipped. I did not realize your grille was a mesh insert, I found a full mesh grille on CL and the guy would not text me back! I am planning to put a lightbar behind this grille, likely will not match the output of yours there haha

Yeah, I don't know why people pay a ton of money for grilles. You can find them all over the internet for dirt cheap. My lightbars aren't anything super fancy. I've got two "no-name" brands. I bought my 20" LED lightbar in the bumper off Amazon for $66 - and it performs just as good as all the other name brands (except Rigid and Lifetime's new Sun thingy). And the curved 54" lightbar I got off eBay for less than $200. So... for less than $300, I'm putting out over 40k lumens.

318_zpsjjkot35j.jpg

1BD9D7

Reaction score
That's a obs rear bumper isn't it? Lol

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

I didn't know what the bumper was. Has anyone ever seen "export" super duty tail lights before? Everyone on the mustang forum has a hard on for the special/rare export tails with Amber sections....I had never seen them on a truck before.

1BD9D7

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't know why people pay a ton of money for grilles. You can find them all over the internet for dirt cheap. My lightbars aren't anything super fancy. I've got two "no-name" brands. I bought my 20" LED lightbar in the bumper off Amazon for $66 - and it performs just as good as all the other name brands (except Rigid and Lifetime's new Sun thingy). And the curved 54" lightbar I got off eBay for less than $200. So... for less than $300, I'm putting out over 40k lumens.

318_zpsjjkot35j.jpg

You have some serious light output it looks like. I want to mount something behind my new grille, above the ford emblem probably, I don't know what size for sure, I also thought of using 2 small ones instead of one large, I don't know... Mine has cheap hid headlights and the ballasts have failed periodically in the past for us, so I think adding a lightbar may be 'cool now, necessary later' lol

BWCbuilt

Reaction score
I didn't know what the bumper was. Has anyone ever seen "export" super duty tail lights before? Everyone on the mustang forum has a hard on for the special/rare export tails with Amber sections....I had never seen them on a truck before.

Brazilian trucks had some weird stuff from the factory, even factory RCSB trucks.

1BD9D7

Reaction score
Brazilian trucks had some weird stuff from the factory, even factory RCSB trucks.

Haha that's where I took the picture. The date is correct on it too, I was there in 2011. The way it is now in Brazil, if you buy a 2x4 its RCSB, buy a 4x4 and its RCLB.

BWCbuilt

Reaction score
Haha that's where I took the picture. The date is correct on it too, I was there in 2011. The way it is now in Brazil, if you buy a 2x4 its RCSB, buy a 4x4 and its RCLB.

I have always wanted to play around with the Brazilian engines more. Are the interiors identical, or is there anything cool about them?

1BD9D7

Reaction score
Here's another one that I can't explain 100% but I took this pic in Brazil also... Looks like 05-07 headlights (but not factory ford ones) but otherwise more 99-04ish
image.jpg1_zpsevldiujf.jpg

1BD9D7

Reaction score
I have always wanted to play around with the Brazilian engines more. Are the interiors identical, or is there anything cool about them?

Never got a chance to see the inside of one. The way I remember it, almost all the farmers drove turbo diesel full crew cab last gen ford Rangers! They were cool.

natedog

Reaction score
IMG_2434.jpg

IMG_2436.jpg

IMG_2438.JPG

IMG_2404.jpg

IMG_2350.jpg

Here's my addition to the thread, 11 model, 250. Shortened it myself. Everything went real smooth, cut it in the center of the front spring hangar to help line it back up/brace it a little. Plated the backside as well. Stayed after it and took 6 days start to finish. Got lucky and came across a new takoff bed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
View attachment 36463

View attachment 36464

View attachment 36465

View attachment 36466

View attachment 36467

Here's my addition to the thread, 11 model, 250. Shortened it myself. Everything went real smooth, cut it in the center of the front spring hangar to help line it back up/brace it a little. Plated the backside as well. Stayed after it and took 6 days start to finish. Got lucky and came across a new takoff bed.

What did you do for fuel system and driveshaft.

natedog

Reaction score
What did you do for fuel system and driveshaft.

i had a local machine shop build a complete new drive shaft. and i was able to use the long bed fuel tank since the truck is two wheel drive i didnt have to worry about hitting the transfer case. the fuel tank tank was a tight fit and it now sits 16 inches farther under the cab

Reaction score
i had a local machine shop build a complete new drive shaft. and i was able to use the long bed fuel tank since the truck is two wheel drive i didnt have to worry about hitting the transfer case. the fuel tank tank was a tight fit and it now sits 16 inches farther under the cab

Nice, I'm working on a 2014 right now. Mine is 4x4 so ill be using a PMF fuel cell that goes where the spare tire normally is.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.