ready lift anti wobble trac bar

Ctsvnino

Reaction score

JetExpress_6.7

Reaction score
IMO, waaaay overpriced and unnecessary... There's a reason every other mfg sticks with the ball/heim on both ends

mikeeg02

Reaction score
That gets rid of the problem joint at the axle end, and turns it into a double shear connection. This is basically what so many have been asking for! If I hadnt JUST replaced my joint at the axle again, I would be all over this! Great find! Next time I have a problem this will go in.

And actually, on the fords, the frame side is still a double shear design, and is rarely an issue. The problem with the track bar on these newer trucks is that d@mn joint at the axle.

Attachments

• track rod joint.jpg
    track rod joint.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 168

Jmuck

Reaction score
I had it on my last single wheel truck and it worked like a champ. After replacing two trac bar ball joints in less than 40K I didn't mind dropping the coin.

Zmann

Reaction score
I have always wanted that setup
ready lift did not design it,, search WC motorsports and offroad
but they sure are overly proud of it
WC motosport page
super_duty_wobble_kit.png

Last edited:

Jomax

Reaction score
What makes some trucks have issues that fast vs others?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JetExpress_6.7

Reaction score

I second this question. My Carli bar doesn't seem to have any issues and I don't see what's so problematic about that joint.

Jomax

Reaction score
I second this question. My Carli bar doesn't seem to have any issues and I don't see what's so problematic about that joint.

My joint is original. Truck has 75k miles. 20k of those miles it had carli coilover bypass kit and went through what 99.9% of trucks never go through... my axle is bent a hair. Yet you hear some people change the joint twice in 40k.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
I think it's the 12 and 14 wide wheels with stupid crazy offsets that wear that joint out. I've got 50k on my 15. It goes off-road, hauls heavy, beats street cars, goes down the 1/4, daily driver, cross country road trips, the list goes on. I'm also running 37s, leveling kit, adjustable track bar, with king dual stabilizers. My front end and suspension is tight as day one. But maybe because my wheels are 18x9 with a 0 offset..

mikeeg02

Reaction score
I have stock wheels, stock tire size, stock height. Its just loaded down. I believe lincolnlocker is in a similar boat as me on the truck hes had trouble with.

sootie

Reaction score
I have issues with mine and it has just been lowered from stock height never ran anything but stock wheels and tires. Pulled a gooseneck in its early life now just street driving.

dsmracing1

Reaction score

For me and why I'm almost ready to change the 2nd track bat ball joint, it is the 325/60R20 tires on 20x9 rims with the lift and driving Nasty lease roads all the time haha.

Ctsvnino

Reaction score
im going with it!! ill drop the coin i do not want to replace lower joint with factory again. ouo did make the lower joint it self but they had issues or something and doesn't sell it at this time.

Reaction score
For me and why I'm almost ready to change the 2nd track bat ball joint, it is the 325/60R20 tires on 20x9 rims with the lift and driving Nasty lease roads all the time haha.

I just changed one on a 2014 Platinum that had only 14,000 miles. Truck was all stock, it was actually in for a lift kit and when we went to install the customers lift kit the ball joint was completely broken inside, had zero tension, just flopping around.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
I just changed one on a 2014 Platinum that had only 14,000 miles. Truck was all stock, it was actually in for a lift kit and when we went to install the customers lift kit the ball joint was completely broken inside, had zero tension, just flopping around.

Haha Jesus man. Yeah my first one went at 27K and change. 14K and no lift, that's crazy!

Ctsvnino

Reaction score
Installed it!! Truck drives great now ouo bars and the big problem I have is my sway bar in the front is hitting the cool springs but I have plow mounts have to figure what I can do. Because it's annoying every time I hit a bump

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Good to hear the track bar worked well for you. I think what wears some out so fast, is guys doing thing like backing trailers etc where you are driving slow and turning a lot, especially with wide wheels vs cruising down the road a lot.

Im not sure how your saw bar is hitting your coil springs, though should have plenty of clearance unless your axle is kicked way forward.

Latest posts

Members online