Readylift SST kits 3.5"???

muzbomb

Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering what the Readylift kits are like? Looking at this kit Ford F250/F350 Super Duty SST Lift Kit, 2008-2010 , 4WD Only, 3.5". Anybody have experiense with them or like/dislike??? Thanks

taterthedog

Reaction score
I think that's the one I ordered. It was sitting at the dealer's and they robbed a part out of it for a customers truck. Waiting on the replacement to come in, then I have to get around to installing it.

DSTRBD

Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering what the Readylift kits are like? Looking at this kit Ford F250/F350 Super Duty SST Lift Kit, 2008-2010 , 4WD Only, 3.5". Anybody have experiense with them or like/dislike??? Thanks

While ReadyLift are higher quality than any other spacer kits on the market, they are still spacer kits. I HIGHLY suggest looking at an ICON leveling kit with the TEI spacer if you want to get a 3.5" lift. With an ICON kit, you will get 2.5" lift coils which not only greatly improve the ride, but they also improve handling and wheel travel. With spacers, you get nothing but the look.

muzbomb

Reaction score
While ReadyLift are higher quality than any other spacer kits on the market, they are still spacer kits. I HIGHLY suggest looking at an ICON leveling kit with the TEI spacer if you want to get a 3.5" lift. With an ICON kit, you will get 2.5" lift coils which not only greatly improve the ride, but they also improve handling and wheel travel. With spacers, you get nothing but the look.

This is what i have right now is Icon 2.5" with TEI spacers. It is a long story i have another thread explianing my front end issues, but i think i am going to get a set of 3 link PMF arms and take it to a good shop to get my front end properly aligned.

MINK

Reaction score
This is what i have right now is Icon 2.5" with TEI spacers. It is a long story i have another thread explianing my front end issues, but i think i am going to get a set of 3 link PMF arms and take it to a good shop to get my front end properly aligned.

If you end up wanting to sell the springs please let me know!

taterthedog

Reaction score
I'm just putting on the SST till I get around to something better. I'm. Looking to go with a 4 link 8" kit but I don't have the space to go with that yet. But I need new tires very soon and I don't want to buy tires twice.

muzbomb

Reaction score
LOL yes it was a though. I am just getting my front end aligned and putting 3 link arms on. So not getting rid of Icon kit!!!!

Latest posts

Members online