Removing fx4 sticker?

Koda22

Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong place, wasn't sure where to put it....any way I'm looking to remove my fx4 sticker, but am a little worried about losing value in the truck..will it hurt me down the road to not have it on there? Also has any one had problems with leaving an outline after removing the sticker?

Any help would be great
Thanks
Cody

Here is the truck if it helps...best side shot I got
image_zpsd5c83f7e.jpg

06_Whitebull

Reaction score
It won't affect value. Anyone can look under it and see skid plates and the shocks that come with that package are a joke IMO. As for the surface after removal, I used bug and tar remover and a clay bar before waxing the whole thing.

Koda22

Reaction score
Yea I got no problem removing them have done plenty...just wasn't sure about value....does fx4 add anything to resale?

TripleE44

Reaction score
Yea I got no problem removing them have done plenty...just wasn't sure about value....does fx4 add anything to resale?

I doubt the FX4 is going to add any value. The thing that adds value is just the fact that it's four wheel drive. Even then, its still an fx4 without the sticker...

tbsimmons

Reaction score
If the paint is original I bet you might have some color difference. I have taken them off of my old 04 and my 08, when they were fairly new.
I just used a hair dryer with the truck in the sun so the sticker is hot to the touch.
Pulled all the glue off with it. Clay bar and wax good to go.

Latest posts

Members online