Roll pan

FordPSD64

Reaction score
Those of you who have roll pans, where are you getting them. The fiberglass and urethane seem like they would be flimsy and a pain in the ass to me. Just curious because I've never bought one but I got this little single cab truck and I think it would look slick on there.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
The street scene urethane ones are not the worst but not the best. Lund used to make a nice fiberglass one but they discontinued it. The only other option is a weld in steel one. There are like a million threads about this. I will try to dig one up. BTW the street scenes are less than 200 on summit

FordPSD64

Reaction score
The street scene urethane ones are not the worst but not the best. Lund used to make a nice fiberglass one but they discontinued it. The only other option is a weld in steel one. There are like a million threads about this. I will try to dig one up. BTW the street scenes are less than 200 on summit

Yeah that was my concern about the urethane and fiberglass ones. Grant kustons makes a 3 piece weld in one I just wasn't sure how much of a pita that would be. I may just try the urethane one and see how I like it. I tried to do a little research on here, I couldnt find much for some reason. I think the app on my phone was messing up because my search results were always 0 or not even close to what I typed in. But I appreciate the help.

Latest posts

Members online