• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Rosewood 180/80 inj

79broncoidi

Reaction score
Hey ive got to part with my spair set of inj. There from Jim at rosewood diesel. There 180cc with 80% tips. They are about 6 years old with like 10k miles about. They were checked over by Jim prob 3 years ago when i swaped motors. They have about 3k on them sents then. I pulled them 2 months ago to go bigger. They will just need new orings. Im asking 800$. Or make a offer because i need to move these fast.

Thanks
James

79broncoidi

Reaction score
Yes im 100% shoure u wont find them listed on his sight because he had a set listed forsale and i tryed to buy and they had sold. He built another set for me.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
osb or superduty
Dont matter. They are single shots and if you were to get them you would need tuning to run them properly.
Are you sure they're not 160cc/80% injectors?
They can make you any injector you want. So yeah since he bought straight from Jim they are 180/80's. A REALLY good injector.

Someone needs these, good price, low miles, slap some new o rings and get them flowed.

Good deal bump.

Latest posts

Members online