Rough Country springs on 13' F350

1stock13

Reaction score
I have wondered about this issue for a few months now, and I'm pondering getting these springs. I have a 2013 F-350 SRW and I'm already running 35x12.50 open country at 2's on factory platinum wheels. No rubbing issues what so ever. I want to go to a 20x10 with a decent offset, and I feel like the rough country 1.5 inch springs would work, but I don't know if the springs will really lift mine 1.5 inches. I feel like my rates are higher then the f250, but I cant say for sure. Anyone want to chime in? maybe someone who's running them? I need to know about ride quality, I've heard to stay away from rough country, but I'm not going over 2 inches in the front.

Link to the springs:
http://www.roughcountry.com/ford-leveling-lift-kit-9285.html

sootie

Reaction score
for the minor price difference, why would you not buy an icon or carli coil?

1stock13

Reaction score
The 2.5 are going to require work to the rear on the truck to still retain a slight bit of rake. I don't want to do anything to the rear. Does Carli offer a 1.5 inch spring?

sootie

Reaction score
no they don't. Why don't you want to touch the back? it is a 45 minute job plus 80.00 u-blots to do whatever you want to the back...

on edit: through some air bags in the rear and be done!

1stock13

Reaction score
no they don't. Why don't you want to touch the back? it is a 45 minute job plus 80.00 u-blots to do whatever you want to the back...

on edit: through some air bags in the rear and be done!

I simply don't want any more height in the rear, the helper spring in the rear of my truck makes it right where I want it. I don't have running boards or step bars so I really don't want it much higher. I'm a fan of the stock high leveled look. It's really hard to find pics of my set up because everyone has the 2.5 kit.

CUZICAN

Reaction score
Then why not just get a 1.5" spacer, save some money and keep the factory spring rate?

PMF 1.5" bottom mount coil spacer is $130
PMF 1.5" top mount coil spacer is $135

1stock13

Reaction score
Then why not just get a 1.5" spacer, save some money and keep the factory spring rate?

PMF 1.5" bottom mount coil spacer is $130
PMF 1.5" top mount coil spacer is $135

I've done the coil spacer on other IFS trucks, and the ride quality always suffered, with our trucks being solid axle not be affected as much?

JRLott

Reaction score
My 05 had 2.5" spacers and Bilstiens. No ride quality change...other than the shocks were MUCH better. One day I'll swap the Bilstiens on my 15 out for Fox, then I'll see what all the fuss is about. I splurged and went with the Carli springs, and must say they live up to the hype.

Latest posts

Members online