Rough running

Jaredkeller96

Reaction score
We'll it wouldn't start yesterday without jumping the solenoid, so I bought a new under hood harness for 20$ still wouldn't start with ignition, swapped solenoids, still nothing from ignition, so I decided to wire in a hillbilly push button to the solenoid, we'll it started but it runs real rough and no fuel in the fuel bowl :( so were gunna diagnose the fuel situation, hopefully that's what's causing it to idle really rough...stumped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Lethalthreat7.3

Reaction score
So you are jumping the start solenoid but don't have fuel? When you turn the key do the lights, glow plugs check out? Fuel pump run while timing out gp? Need this stuff to happen.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
No "Wait To Start" light usually indicates the PCM does not have power. Did you check the fuse for the fuel bowl heater?

Jaredkeller96

Reaction score
We'll eliminated the fuel problem we think, the plunger on top of the the bowl is broken and not allowing fuel in, so now to run out to our friends shop and get a new fuel bowl, I love getting cheap 20$ parts 😜

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
We'll eliminated the fuel problem we think, the plunger on top of the the bowl is broken and not allowing fuel in, so now to run out to our friends shop and get a new fuel bowl, I love getting cheap 20$ parts 😜

delete the insides of the plunger!!!! its only there for the retards that try to run there truck without a filter.

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online