Rudy's Diesel Performance's 3rd annual fall dyno day...

Joshbaker

Reaction score
Cant wait till friday. Plan on leaving about 11am so should be at the hotel by 4pm. God knows i cant drive 4hrs straight with the wife and dogs in the truck.

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Well guys It started off as just taking the a/c out of our sled truck, and then as we got to pulling stuff we got excited and went further. We got the cab sat down last night at about 330 and then we came up with new ideas. These past 2 days/nights have been very long to say the least. Get here and 9am and do not leave till 3-4am the its no fun but this baby is too heavy.

01PSD

Reaction score
Interested to see what you come up with. Is it overweight for a class or what? Didn't think weight was an issue

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Interested to see what you come up with. Is it overweight for a class or what? Didn't think weight was an issue

We always make weight but we cant hang any weight. Were transferring weight from the rear/middle of the truck to 60" from the center of the hub as the rules state.

Cknox121

Reaction score
Yep staying at the hilton. Little expensive but damn is it nice lol

I bet. Whats that run? 100+ a night. I'm right next door at the quality. Pretty nice. Better then what I have been staying in for work.

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

madman1234509

Reaction score
Be in around 4 or 5 tomorrow at the quality. My truck and a CC/SB 06 compounded cummins, he made 900 last year at this event, with some changes hes looking to break 1000, and its an almost smoke free daily driver!!

78f100

Reaction score
Anyone know the Hilton address? My gf and i are gonna head out tomorrow about 3pm. Hope to make it by the shop before everyone passes out...lol.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Well guys It started off as just taking the a/c out of our sled truck, and then as we got to pulling stuff we got excited and went further. We got the cab sat down last night at about 330 and then we came up with new ideas. These past 2 days/nights have been very long to say the least. Get here and 9am and do not leave till 3-4am the its no fun but this baby is too heavy.

tell me about it ... i sent some stuff for the truck, david did a great job with it.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Awesome! I love your truck man! I'll make it a mission to meet you this time since I missed you at TS. I'm sure we can find you a way home if it breaks though!

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a TDI, wishing it was a Powerstroke

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.