Ruh-Roh ... Intake Manifold.

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
Yeah this a much different animal than their ported intake.

I think price tag is $1200 ish

Can you elaborate? I've been trying to make a decision on an intake. Whats different? I'm by no means trying to start another OUO/PMF thread lol.

Whats the advantages of this intake? Other than the benefit for the rear cylinders? And like someone else said.. VERY nice looking piece!!

Erikclaw

Reaction score
EDE's ported intake is done via media blown through it. This new one is cut apart and physically bored or cleaned out. Probably similar to how Gogo's does it I would guess.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Any idea what flow numbers would be? Or claimed gains?

I know GOGO produced some but not sure what they were. I do know the flow restriction to the #8 cylinder is non existent. Overall flow is increased and I want to say that the difference from #1-#8 was less than 5%. The stocker was way more than that, guessing about 20% or so. My numbers may be off but there was a dramatic difference.

gman1

Reaction score
I know GOGO produced some but not sure what they were. I do know the flow restriction to the #8 cylinder is non existent. Overall flow is increased and I want to say that the difference from #1-#8 was less than 5%. The stocker was way more than that, guessing about 20% or so. My numbers may be off but there was a dramatic difference.

i cant find the manifold on gogo's site.. how much hp would this mod free up anyway?

This is the answer I got from GoGo:

Numbers on the manifold over stock show a 20% increase in airflow, which equates out to a gain of 42cfm. Field testing reports show an EGT drop in 100-125* overall.

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
Here is the GoGo intake:

http://store.gogodiesel.com/index.p...oducts_id=18&zenid=u1n6ke0k86fecrdtjj7a56fgc3

pic1.jpg

Latest posts

Members online