• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Rust Free - 1995 Dodge 2500 cummins rolling chassis with nv4500 5 speed

Mad Max

Reaction score
in, out and all around the matrix you live in
I know its not a Powerstroke or a Ford, but I have a 1995 Dodge 2500 Cummins Single Cab Rolling chassis with 163k miles on it. I am the second owner. body is typical Texas truck- rust free. has small body damage on drivers side bed from blowout and a dent in the hood from a tree limb. I have another truck bed and tailgate for it. rear end is tight running 3.54 gears. its 2 wheel drive and has a 5 speed NV4500 transmission I will include in the sale DEPENDING ON PRICE I GET FOR THE CHASSIS. I also have a brand new in the box complete Clutch kit I will throw in with the transmission. the 12 valve Cummins powerplant in it is already gone. front end and brakes are basically new since it was completely rebuilt last year. This would make a great drag truck. only reason im selling it is I would rather see it go to a good home instead of me parting it out. Asking 950 negotiable

text or call 361-827-6408 and ask for A.J.

thanks

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.