S468

m j

Reaction score
No, I haven't. Like I said, I'm no expert, but I know the difference between a ported and non ported housing. Don't have to look closely or be a genius to be able to see the obvious physical difference.

when you do get a close look at a race cover BW turbo swing back to this thread.

IHPowerstroke7.3

Reaction score
First off, op asked what were the differences between the two covers that were posted. My mistake, the horrible picture does not show that the "race cover" has porting also. But for you to say one turbo is a 468, the other is not is and supply a part number for the race cover equipped turbo is incorrect. If it's a 400 series turbo, with a 68mm compressor wheel, guess what? They would be called a 468. Technically the wheel diameter is 67.7mm, but that is irrelevant to the original question in which you still haven't answered. Maybe you should come off that mountain over there and get some oxygen in your brain.

IHPowerstroke7.3

Reaction score
so is it?
Did you measure the picture to see? Because I can not measure a picture.
and the BW part number for the cast wheel standard cover 67.7mm wheeled turbo is?

No one, I repeat NO ONE asked for a part number. What the part number is, is irrelevant to the OP's question. Want to know why?? HE DIDN'T ASK FOR A F**KING PART NUMBER.

You belong out west, three hours behind because you're slow!!

m j

Reaction score
if the part doesnt exists is there a comparison to be made?
I provided a part number for the 'real' s468 that at least 99% of the time is what is being refered to when the moniker is being used, I then asked for a part number for the cast version I have not found in the BW catalogues.

so far your info in this thread has been proven to be incorrect, yet I am the slow one?
having never seen a race cover BW you were on about its failings, yet I am the slow one?
I agree there are some morons posting here, we just differ as to whom they are.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
This thread just needs to go away.

Nobody has pissed any farther than the other.

OP, sorry about your thread.

Latest posts

Members online