• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

SCT 3015 with custom tunes

roustabout04

Reaction score
Ive got an SCT 3015 with a total of 8 custom tunes that are written for it. The tunes go as follows: Unlimited Tow, 8K Tow, SRL, SRL+, SRL++, Powermax Tow, Powermax Less Fuel, Powermax Full Fuel. It also has the canned tunes. The tuner is unlocked and i dont need it anymore because i sold my powerstroke. These tunes were on my 2005 SuperDuty. Its supposed to set up to run with 155/75s and a Powerm...ax on the Powermax Tunes. On all the other ones it set for just your basic mods (intake, exhaust etc.) The tuner has the latest update from SCT in case your wanting to run the canned tunes for comparison of the custom tunes. All the custom tunes were written by Matt Robinson at Gearhead Automotive. If you buy this tuner i will email you the files as these are specific to this tuner. If your interested either send me a PM on here or shoot me an email. My address is [email protected]. Im located in Louisiana if it matters. I dont have a paypal account. But the best offer gets the tuner with 8 custom tunes.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.