Sct giving me very weird boost numbers at idle?

Bignbadbelair

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a sct live wire touch screen. This problem started happening very seldom and been getting more regular now. The problem is as my truck idles the boost sensor or something is making my programer say a random
High number of boost like 2374. As soon as I get on the fuel it'll finally go back to normal boost numbers like it always has. Also I noticed that whenever the truck is idling and says them very nigh boost numbers it limits the throttle ALOT untill the boost numbers come back to normal and then the throttle works good and truck has a lot of power. But whenever the boost says that high random number instead of zero or .?? It goes to 2375.?? What sensor is causing these readings to be so messed up? I do know if I lightly get on throttle and drive it'll finally go from 2375 to 1 and then it'll start climbing normal numbers as I lay into throttle. It's only whenever coasting down him or parked and idling. Any help is very appreciated!

78f100

Reaction score
It could be a bad sensor, it's in the intake manifold kinda under the atmo turbo inlet. Or make sure your sct is set up for a6.4 on the gauges. I had one come in with crazy readings it was a 6.0 but customer had the gauges set as a 6.4.

Bignbadbelair

Reaction score
Yes it's setup for 6.4 and it never used to do this but slowly started doing it here and there and started more frequently.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.