sct tunes

SmokedF747

Reaction score
Gearhead or Innovative, most "research" showed they make damn near the same power. I run gearhead because my truck runs cleaner on his tunes, and I have pretty large injectors so for a daily driver I wanted it as clean as I could

slc dzl

Reaction score
Gearhead or Innovative, most "research" showed they make damn near the same power. I run gearhead because my truck runs cleaner on his tunes, and I have pretty large injectors so for a daily driver I wanted it as clean as I could

Gearhead has been the cleaner running tune on mine aswell.

Do you have big oil for those 300/100s?

Pwrcummins

Reaction score
My truck is stock all the way except for the egr delete. Intake is stock exhaust is stock size but straight piped. Should I even have a tuner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SmokedF747

Reaction score
Gearhead has been the cleaner running tune on mine aswell.

Do you have big oil for those 300/100s?
Nope, stock just fuel pulled a little bit, still holds full icp. I think it's because of the 100% nozzles. but craig said they will be fine with a good pump and they have been, havent been able to run it on the dyno to see the setup's numbers, was supposed to run yesterday but shane at innovative had a funeral to go to so we had to cancel. hope to get a number soon and then get a trans from mpd shortly afterwards

Reaction score
I guess ill be the different one I run Vivian looney with no problems, my truck loves it.
Been thinking about gearhead just to compare

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

slc dzl

Reaction score
Nope, stock just fuel pulled a little bit, still holds full icp. I think it's because of the 100% nozzles. but craig said they will be fine with a good pump and they have been, havent been able to run it on the dyno to see the setup's numbers, was supposed to run yesterday but shane at innovative had a funeral to go to so we had to cancel. hope to get a number soon and then get a trans from mpd shortly afterwards

Very cool to see.
I am liking what I have been reading on Craig's injectors.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
i ran vivians looney tunes and tried innovative as well

and i always kept going back to my tony wildman tunes. my truck just prefered them over anything

Pwrcummins

Reaction score
I am very impressed with this tune. My tranny feels like it can't keep up lol. My turbo hits 30psi. Hell of a tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.