• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

SD short beds and obs short bed

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
stupid question but is it worth taking a bed with new box sides and a rotting bed and finding a messed up box side box with a good bed and piecing them together? or better to just find a complete bed? it would be a short bed if that mattered any.. i know they are harder to find up here.

live life full throttle

TyCorr

Reaction score
So you want to unskin a good bed and then put them on a bed that is good but has a trashed skin? Sounds like work out the a$$.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
well its a box with rotted bed with good sides that i was asking about putting those sides on a box with a good bed and chitty sides... im not a body man so i don't have a clue, thats why i asked? my brothers 02 has a bed thats rotted through with new sides on it... didn't know the bed was trashed that bad due to it having 2 feet of snow in it when we bought it from a guy my brother graduated with and his wife that i graduated with... and didn't think they would have screwed us so we didn't dig into the snow filled bed... i guess they didn't really screw us but it sure wasn't mentioned when they said they had the box redone...

co04cobra

Reaction score
Without being able to do the work yourself. It would be less money and a lot less time to just get another bed. Very time consuming job that your're looking at and being in a salt area putting bedsides on creates an extra place for it to come back.

I would look for a rust free bed and try to prevent rust next go around. Its not to long a trip to WV. My best friends wife is from detroit they drive it all the time in about 5-6hrs. :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Members online