Seat cover recommendations needed

Lugger007

Reaction score
Looking for suggestions on switching out my stock cloth seat material for something more durable (leather or ?) to the dog and everyday wear and tear.
Suggestions and recommendations are requested
I have a 2012 f250 crew cab

highdrum

Reaction score
I hear a lot of guys really like wet okoale, not too sure on the spelling, but they're good from what I hear. I wouldn't dare losing the function of my cooled seats with a seat cover however.

Lugger007

Reaction score
I hear a lot of guys really like wet okoale, not too sure on the spelling, but they're good from what I hear. I wouldn't dare losing the function of my cooled seats with a seat cover however.

Ill have to look them up. Lucky for me I don't have heated or cooled seats as I have an xlt

Lugger007

Reaction score
Not sure if you want covers or replacements. Wet okole as very nice but they are covers so it depends on if that's the look you want or not

I'm open to both covers and replacements. Please feel free to recommending either.
I don't like how my stocks are wearing and the dog hear keeps getting stuck.

highdrum

Reaction score
A friend of mine also had the dealer install katskins in his '10 1500 to replace the factory cloth in his SLT2, looks just as good as OEM leather, but it was a pretty penny.

Lugger007

Reaction score
For you guys with replacements or seat covers, have any pictures you would care to share? Thank you

karlosrig

Reaction score
Neoprene seat covers are really durable, easy to clean and perfect if you have pets and kids, though they tend to get hot during sunny days.

mind if I smoke

Reaction score
These are the neoprene covers I got from cover king. They look better now that they have broken in and formed to the seats.
2013-03-08_18-24-08_506.jpg

2013-03-08_18-24-27_424.jpg

2013-03-08_18-24-43_876.jpg

Lang

Reaction score
Marathon seat covers. Especially if you have a dog.

^ This
I have Marathon in my truck. They are made out of jean like material that is waterproof and durable as hell. Neoprene does not cut it. Looks good for a year then goes to hell. Wet Okole etc... Plus good luck with dog hair and neoprene

Lugger007

Reaction score
^ This
I have Marathon in my truck. They are made out of jean like material that is waterproof and durable as hell. Neoprene does not cut it. Looks good for a year then goes to hell. Wet Okole etc... Plus good luck with dog hair and neoprene

Thanks for heads up about wear and dog hair. I like the wet oakley, but it their not going to last then it's not worth it.
I usually have a protector over seat when the dog is in back seat, but I still hate seeing dog hair everywhere.

Latest posts

Members online