Section Idea?

Ouch

Reaction score
What you guys think of a employment/ help wanted section? Could post jobs you know about, or possibly if your got a project around the house that you could some help... could be cool..

Enoch

Reaction score
Seen it on a couple other car forums, seems very helpful.

Ouch

Reaction score
Coulda came in helpful this spring when I put the fence in around the back yard... Well maybe not helpful but prob. woulda went through more beer.. And if some jobs came by, I and im sure some others could use some money..

abbottfarms

Reaction score
May not be a bad idea. Even if I just needed a hand doing something that I don't know how to do and you do, or vice versa. I'd be interested in it for sure.

Ouch

Reaction score
Hope to see something like it, I'm not real smart with trucks so at least I could help someone work on a house or something...

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
I think that is a great idea!

I also think a chapter section would be cool. Kinda like the org has. That's the only reason I go over there.

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
gonna putz on the truck and steam pressure wash the frame with my diesel powered pressure washer... other than that not much

Snake

Reaction score
Not only a help wanted / employment section, but a shipping section if folks need stuff delivered or are road tripping and have some extra space.

DSTRBD

Reaction score
Great idea. A job seeking as well as Resume section would be great. We have the hardest time finding good employees. In fact, we are looking for a few right now in the Houston area.

Latest posts

Members online