• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

selling my gray truck again

Strokersace

Reaction score
Then buy it. I'm just stating my opinion. I know if I had $17,500 burning a hole in my pocket and wanted a nice 7.3, I probably wouldn't consider one with rust already starting on it. I'm not saying the truck isn't worth the money, but its gonna be hard to find the right buyer for it. The rust is a big factor for the average buyer, if it was fixed he could ask 20,000 for it and be more likely to get it. Either that or he's probably gonna have to lower the price. It's not my fault the truck hasn't sold, its only worth what someone is willing to pay.

I'm not in the market. If I was, I'd have already flown to Maryland and it'd be sitting in my driveway in Kansas. Rust on a replaceable bed and all!!

I get your point. The problem with most is they only see what's in front of them. The rust is a hang up for you and "an average buyer". If that's the case, then you better not shop for vehicles in 3/4 of this country. My opinion is, that if someone can't see what's underneath (the hood), won't give themselves a chance to experience what Kris has built, isn't willing to put flares on it/replace the bed/fix the TINY amount of rust themselves, then they don't deserve to own the truck to begin with. Why? Because they will not appreciate it for what it is.

jngreen

Reaction score
I'm not in the market. If I was, I'd have already flown to Maryland and it'd be sitting in my driveway in Kansas. Rust on a replaceable bed and all!!

I get your point. The problem with most is they only see what's in front of them. The rust is a hang up for you and "an average buyer". If that's the case, then you better not shop for vehicles in 3/4 of this country. My opinion is, that if someone can't see what's underneath (the hood), won't give themselves a chance to experience what Kris has built, isn't willing to put flares on it/replace the bed/fix the TINY amount of rust themselves, then they don't deserve to own the truck to begin with. Why? Because they will not appreciate it for what it is.

It was just a suggestion, well not really a suggestion but an idea. I meant no disrespect to Kris' craftsmanship. Good luck with the sale.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
FWIW Kris is willing to replace the bed and/or do a SB conversion for an additional price. I was talking to him about making it a short bed for a bit but with the truck and the extra work would have been outside my budget.

Strokersace

Reaction score
FWIW Kris is willing to replace the bed and/or do a SB conversion for an additional price. I was talking to him about making it a short bed for a bit but with the truck and the extra work would have been outside my budget.

Personally I short bed conversion would be an injustice to this vehicle. That's what makes it look so awesome is the long bed. Besides EVERYONE has a short bed. The longbed is one of the unique things about it!

jngreen

Reaction score
Dude, just how many times have you masterbaited to pictures of this truck? Lol

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
Monthly bump.. Truck now has new 325/60 Terra grapplers (35") and a leveling kit.. $16500 obo

Attachments

• IMG_20131029_181028622.jpg
    IMG_20131029_181028622.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 238
  • IMG_20131014_163210127.jpg
    IMG_20131014_163210127.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 189
Last edited:

GO BIG OR GO HOME

Reaction score
Not sure how I've missed this thread but none of the Craigslist links work. What's the specs on this truck?

sent while doing burnouts somewhere in the country

TyCorr

Reaction score
How is this thing still around? ***kin crazy!

If I wasnt balls deep into my own....good luck psj

Members online

No members online now.