Shallow subs...

06powerstroke

Reaction score
Awesome Thanks!! :bowfast:

Did your truck not have the tool tray thing or did you take it out?

I took it out. I could fit just the Sundown amp with it still in but fitting that and the JL was not possible, so out it came!

You can see really how big my box is to make the airspace correct. It's also a sealed box.

06powerstroke

Reaction score
Whats up with that box? Custom made....or??

I actually got it from a place out of Florida, it fit the subs specs perfectly. However, it was such a POS the subs separated the rear sheet of MDF from the sides. I had to put screws all along the rear where it came apart so I suggest you just build one. BTW, what Kickers are you replacing?

06powerstroke

Reaction score
Now I'm kind of nervous that your going to use a similar set up as me. If you hate it I'm going to look like a massive idiotLOL But i'm confident you will like it better than those Kickers. I have heard 3 different setup's with shallow Kicker 12's and none compare to my 3 10's...

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
The amp that i had was perfect for them. It is 150 now on ebay. But who you kidding your broke lol

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Now I'm kind of nervous that your going to use a similar set up as me. If you hate it I'm going to look like a massive idiotLOL

I know i know. I don't usually copy but, I want to do it right the first time. I will like it as long as it vibrates or whatever you call it. I probably want be 100% happy with it though because its not gonna have lows like 12's do. But thats not your fault. Its fords fault for not giving us more room.

06powerstroke

Reaction score
I know i know. I don't usually copy but, I want to do it right the first time. I will like it as long as it vibrates or whatever you call it. I probably want be 100% happy with it though because its not gonna have lows like 12's do. But thats not your fault. Its fords fault for not giving us more room.

I edited my last post before you replied, so I'm sure it's better than the Kickers. Real low bass does struggle a bit but that's expected with any shallow setup.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I didnt have shallow kickers. :D
Ive never had any shallows. Thats why i made this lol

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
the only thing you get free is a thing that says sct. and free use of injectors.

Latest posts

Members online