Shone(Spatel23)'s clean up- Part 2

Spatel23

Reaction score
David sent me a few teaser shots of the motor bay today.

View from the top, notice the lack of wires and hose. Super clean. Where did all that blue wastegate plumbing hose go?

d9cea4b7.jpg

Overall view, with new intake box and washer fluid bottle. The solenoids are mounted on the back of the box also.

43f0b1a1.jpg

New battery installed with all the terminals hidden. He will be installing a cover piece on top of the battery to hide the top terminals and yellow top. It will be white to blend with the pipes.

301d2920.jpg

Im super happy with how its coming along, should be running today. I cant wait!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
absolutely perfect other than the screwdriver on the fan shroud. hahaha looks great buddy, wish mine was that clean under the hood.... how did he hide the wiring for the amp steps?

Spatel23

Reaction score
LOL

thanks bud.

Im not real sure how he hid the amp step modules yet. I want to say they are in the fender wells behind the liners. I think he made a fuse block and ran all the electronics including stereo there.

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
Wow, wish I could have mine look like that. Are there side prongs for the connections? Kindof confused lol.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
LOL

thanks bud.

Im not real sure how he hid the amp step modules yet. I want to say they are in the fender wells behind the liners. I think he made a fuse block and ran all the electronics including stereo there.

thats one of my biggest issues..stereo wiring not so bad, just all the crap with the amp steps pisses me off. i have a friend thats a wiring guru..might have to take some inspiration from that.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Keep you and aarons bedroom secrets off the forum please.

Latest posts

Members online