Shop in Fairbanks, AK

akf250

Reaction score
Never heard of a diesel performance shop there and I've lived there most of my life. There's the diesel doctor which is an all around car maintenance shop, not sure how far they go on performance. You could probably try Seekins, the local ford dealership, and see how far they can go on performance stuff. And as far as better more reputable stuff near Fairbanks goes, there's Anchorage 350 miles away. What are u trying to get done?

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
I used the Diesel Doctor several times for maintenance. Depending on the kind of stuff u need done, I'm sure they can do it
, they did good work on my truck. They are expensive tho. Like the guys said, pm 907Dave
Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Mud digger

Reaction score
I'm just looking for a shop that will pull off my heads, machine them, and put in studs. nothing too complex. I honestly just don't want to hassle with it, i don't have a lift so it would have to be a cab on and that looks like a nightmare.

STROKER

Reaction score
I'm just looking for a shop that will pull off my heads, machine them, and put in studs. nothing too complex. I honestly just don't want to hassle with it, i don't have a lift so it would have to be a cab on and that looks like a nightmare.

Honestly pulling the heads with the cab on isn't to bad at all

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Sniper32

Reaction score
I used the Diesel Doctor several times for maintenance. Depending on the kind of stuff u need done, I'm sure they can do it
, they did good work on my truck. They are expensive tho. Like the guys said, pm 907Dave
Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Yup, Diesel Doctor will be expensive!!

PM replied.

Used Diesel Doctor right before i left Wainwright, yes they are expensive but 2 things. 1- your in the middle of Alaska its either Diesel Doctor or Ford, and 2- as previously stated youre in the middle of alaska everything is more expensive.

They are a very thorough shop that had great customer service when i was there. I told them that I was about to drive to the lower 48 and they did and COMPLETE (suspension, drivetrain, steering, engine, etc) inspection of my truck at no charge! I wouldnt doubt they can do a stud job for ya, cant hurt to ask.
The only other reputable shop ive heard of is Underground in Anchorage.

Latest posts

Members online