Shoutout to SPE!

phooker

Reaction score
I don't think that is the question. The dyno used was the shops own personal dyno testing the shops personal truck... I think it is accurate and I applaud them. But Mike is right, I'm sure a few people will say they need to go to a dyno away from home.
He's talking about Dan Clarke, who will have the dyno at Ennis

Jbenso127

Reaction score
Dan (dyno owner/operator) knows what he is doing.

I don't think that is the question. The dyno used was the shops own personal dyno testing the shops personal truck... I think it is accurate and I applaud them. But Mike is right, I'm sure a few people will say they need to go to a dyno away from home.

He's talking about Dan Clarke, who will have the dyno at Ennis

I thought the same thing kaleb.. Whoops lmao.

But none the less, I'd still be weary about someone dynoing my vehicle... Especially if I was in your shoes/truck lol. I'm excited to see how it does though! You going to take it down the track?

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I thought the same thing kaleb.. Whoops lmao.

But none the less, I'd still be weary about someone dynoing my vehicle... Especially if I was in your shoes/truck lol. I'm excited to see how it does though! You going to take it down the track?

It's not about if he knows what he is doing. It's about no one knows the truck like I do. And also, personally I don't trust anyone but me to drive it. Except Morgan or Colton.

I don't have any slicks for the back yet so I doubt I will go down the track.

Jbenso127

Reaction score
It's not about if he knows what he is doing. It's about no one knows the truck like I do. And also, personally I don't trust anyone but me to drive it. Except Morgan or Colton.

I don't have any slicks for the back yet so I doubt I will go down the track.

Whether someone knows what they're doing or not, still would be weary.. For the reasons you said. Hopefully I can fly out there and check out the truck!

Sorry for the derail!

Back on subject...
Question for SPE... I noticed that 1 of the 4 pulls on the graph, said 1045hp.. Did that number come from the same truck? Just curious.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

actually i was comemnting about backing it up on another dyno because those dynocom dyno's usually give very large numbers away. nobody ever walks away from a dynocom unhappy.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
actually i was comemnting about backing it up on another dyno because those dynocom dyno's usually give very large numbers away. nobody ever walks away from a dynocom unhappy.

Yep. I know first hand. Went from a Dynocom to a Dynojet 248C and lost over 40 horsepower back to back days with almost identical temps/conditions both runs.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Yep. I know first hand. Went from a Dynocom to a Dynojet 248C and lost over 40 horsepower back to back days with almost identical temps/conditions both runs.

That's not bad...I lost 200 from a dynocom run LOL

Who cares, get that thing tuned in SPE and see some track time. That is the shoutout I'm looking forward to.

Latest posts

Members online