Reaction score
And

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    892.1 KB · Views: 125

Kedstrokin

Reaction score
09punisher how do you like the 22s with 33s everyone seems to think its a ruff ride. I'm wanting to lower my truck to stock height and run a similar set up. Your truck looks great by the way love the look.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
I think if he takes off the flares and some chrome it would look great. Starting with the auto zone window vents, door handles, and fuel door cap.

sootie

Reaction score
I think if he takes off the flares and some chrome it would look great. Starting with the auto zone window vents, door handles, and fuel door cap.

the chrome is not only for looks. in western canada pretty much all the trucks have it due to the roads. if you didn't-there would be no paint on the bottom portion of the truck. notice the mudflaps? they are functional.

Red Ripper

Reaction score
This truck is used for work everyday in the oilfield and if you had any clue how hard that is on trucks and the paint you would understand why this stuff is on my truck and it still looks clean and new!! But each to there own

Stroked777

Reaction score
these are some of the looks my truck had

this is the truck the morning after i got it, i just threw the rims on the day before
hgxn.jpg

heres a pics with federals, truck was not leveled yet, running boards gone
9bkv.jpg

Next is with a set of 20s i traded for the KR 18s truck was leveled, aslo had a stack
4adw.jpg

heres a pic of the back, the dents on the bumper were there and now they are gone because i put it in a ditch and they fixed all the body damage that was there when i bought it, stack on truck was leveled
jylm.jpg

this is after the cab was lifted and i had the black rims on with Nittos,truck was leveled
sruq.jpg

and this is my favorite pic this was the first pull after the truck had the cab up, painted the chrome grill black
zpca.jpg

and this is the most recent pic of the truck
kpe5.jpg

i44p.jpg

next i will be repainting the front bumper, Harley headlights and getting traction bars, i would like a wider stance but done have the money for it

this is the truck i traded in for me 6.4
q52f.jpg

Last edited:

Emery19

Reaction score
only thing I'd change are the door handles, and fuel door. That's a stout looking truck!

saw your truck last week Pat, clean as hell.

as for the red truck, i understand the function of the mudflaps. but the chrome along the bottom, the bed rail bars, window vents, handles and fuel cap are what i was referring to. looks to mexi for me. plus i cant imagine if anything gets behind the stick on chrome on the bottom its good for the paint. just my opinion.

09punisher

Reaction score
Kedstrokin , 22s on 33s actually rides pretty nice just did the bilstien upgrades and took a trip to Arkansas this past weekend and had no complaints in ride comfort !

08Monster

Reaction score
my9u3eza.jpg

Just picked it up yesterday. 2008 F250 King Ranch. Rear buckets and center counsel, spartan tuner, 5in turbo back, afe intake

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online