Small Elite Build

akf250

Reaction score
Dropped my truck off for some work at Elite Diesel Engineering a couple weeks ago to get:

EDE 5R110 Stage 1 Automatic Tranny
Triple Disc Billet Torque Converter
4" turbo back exhaust
Cal Tracs Traction Bars

And all I can say is WOW to both how the truck drives and elites customer service. Anthony met me on a Sunday evening so I could drop it off and few weeks later to pick it up, kept me updated on stuff ASAP, and answered any questions I needed.

SO now I have a orange tranny and I love it! With solid shifts and traction bars acceleration is flawlessly smooth. The exhaust sounds way better also- I like the low acceleration hiss it makes now and the WOT roar is that much better. Now I'm fighting with keeping tread on my tires but it never seems to work

Attachments

• IMG_0015.jpg
    IMG_0015.jpg
    994 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_0016.jpg
    IMG_0016.jpg
    705.6 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_0018.JPG
    IMG_0018.JPG
    382.4 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0020.jpg
    IMG_0020.jpg
    736.9 KB · Views: 182

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Looks great man!! A teacher of mine has the same rims on a Tundra :puke: They look really nice on your truck. What does the suspension have done?

akf250

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I really like how my trucks evolved over the past year sense I took the rear block out, put gasser 5.4l springs in the front, new rancho shocks, dual steering stabilizers, and the cal tracs. Handles a lot nicer now in the corners, especially with the wider tires on those rims.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.