Smoke Stack Installation

Stroker391

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have purchased a MBRP Y Pipe and a set of stacks. Hopefully installing them soon. All the parts are in the garage. Looking at a lot of different stack configurations at TS got me thinking about my own plans.. It seems pretty straight forward, but does anyone have a few tips or words of advice to make the job easier? Im pretty mechanical, but dont want to have the project turn into a clusterf#!k either. Thanks!

STROKER

Reaction score
Imo the plasma cutter is the best way to do it. Done quite a few trucks with it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

samoht517

Reaction score
Imo the plasma cutter is the best way to do it. Done quite a few trucks with it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

We have a template at our shop that has a 5" hole offset to allow 4 different distances from the bed. Plasma FTW

Hole saws are awesome too if you can find one big enough but you better have a good drill and a good grip. Guy I worked with broke both wrist doing a 4" hole in a bed

Stroker391

Reaction score
We have a template at our shop that has a 5" hole offset to allow 4 different distances from the bed. Plasma FTW

Hole saws are awesome too if you can find one big enough but you better have a good drill and a good grip. Guy I worked with broke both wrist doing a 4" hole in a bed

I have an oxygen/acetylene torch. Sounds like a good idea to cut through bed with that vs a hole saw

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.