So anyone around LA

MasterO-6.0

Reaction score
Simi Valley it's about 10 minutes from Moorpark and about 40 from Ventura.
The weather has been a little hot this last week high 90's but cools down in the evening. The nice part is no mater what it never gets too hot or cold for more than like two weeks. :welcome: The only ****ty thing about California is the CARB And smoging your Diesel. :fustrate::fustrate: But right now its just a visual and smoke test.

Trapper

Reaction score
Simi Valley it's about 10 minutes from Moorpark and about 40 from Ventura.
The weather has been a little hot this last week high 90's but cools down in the evening. The nice part is no mater what it never gets too hot or cold for more than like two weeks. :welcome: The only ****ty thing about California is the CARB And smoging your Diesel. :fustrate::fustrate: But right now its just a visual and smoke test.

So if I have exhaust and chip I'm good. My truck didn't come with a cat factory. Should I need my stock air intake?

Trapper

Reaction score
u need nothing, just hit me up when u get here.

Will do. The people I will be working for are out of SD. And my contacts will be in Ventura. I will be looking in the Moorpark or Thousand Oaks area to park a pump. And I can work out of there.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Will do. The people I will be working for are out of SD. And my contacts will be in Ventura. I will be looking in the Moorpark or Thousand Oaks area to park a pump. And I can work out of there.

What kinda pump? Big rock? I got places for u most likely.

Trapper

Reaction score
Not to many out there don't know what concrete pumping is. Her you still get someone asking what that truck does and in big letters it says Concrete Pump. Lol

Trapper

Reaction score
No, Western. But I heard Merli was a good place to work also. But when the owner of Western calls ya on a Sunday wondering if I was interested working for them. Im game.

06-sixoh

Reaction score
I am currently working in fillmore, and if you dont mind a drive for shopping and entertainment, it might help your budget a little. There are some nice houses on the north side of fillmore, and off of guiberson rd. Moorpark, santa paula and simi valley are going to be your next best bet, but all of this has been covered earlier. Glad to have another west coast powerstroke near by.

Derail... Mike, im going to have some hats made up for work in the next couple of months, mind if i send you a PM?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trapper

Reaction score
Ya actually one day I was in Laguna and the next over in Oceanside. The rest of the week I've been driving a pump to Tulsa, OK. But I will be in Ontario next week. And hopefully be over in Ventura county the following week. Just a new adventure. I'm bringing my 7.3 thou so I don't blow the wheels of on my bosses SRT10.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I am currently working in fillmore, and if you dont mind a drive for shopping and entertainment, it might help your budget a little. There are some nice houses on the north side of fillmore, and off of guiberson rd. Moorpark, santa paula and simi valley are going to be your next best bet, but all of this has been covered earlier. Glad to have another west coast powerstroke near by.

Derail... Mike, im going to have some hats made up for work in the next couple of months, mind if i send you a PM?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not at all sir! I'll take care of ya!!

Trapper

Reaction score
Well I have been out here now for 3 weeks. I'm kinda partial to Ojai right now. But I got to check out Moorpark and Fillmore a little more.

Latest posts

Members online