SOOT POWERED

Dustball8504

Reaction score
I just noticed this happened in 2 other threads here too..... somptins up

Yeah, all on products that KEM doesn't sell. I think patrickke is heading to the whipping post lol.

860d89dc-8302-408b-939c-da6dd8cd1744.jpg

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Yikes! Good thing KEM caught this when they did! As many sour deals as people are having with Patrickee's parts, KEM could've got hung out to dry for this stuff big time. Kudos Mike for taking care of things. Kinda sad that somebody was taking advantage of the vendor status like that though.

tensixniner

Reaction score
My payment was givin to Patrick@KEM and he gave my info to s**t powered. So technically I purchased it from patrick@KEM :badidea:

Just to be clear, you have an invoice marked paid from KEM or a credit card bill that shows payment to KEM?

I'm trying to clarify who actually took your money.
Patrick may have been acting as a middle man as far as $$ goes.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Just to be clear, you have an invoice marked paid from KEM or a credit card bill that shows payment to KEM?

That wouldnt matter to me. As long as someone at that buisness took my money for a product, they better get me that product or there will be repercusions. It is sad that he was using KEM to get extra side buisness and that really makes KEM look bad and kinda shady. Hope they get this all taken care of as KEM is a great company and Mike puts alot of work into what he does.

ODAWG714

Reaction score

Not to be a dick but let me re type this

Patrick pushed me to the part, Patrick took my cc info and forwarded it to the other clown where I got charged. Patrick is the middle man and the salesman

Members online

No members online now.