******* SOTF release

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
!!!!Attention nGauge owners!!!!

I will have ******* shift on the fly setups for the nGauge IN HAND next week! Price is $199 free ship!

We are taking pre orders now. Contact me through EMAIL ONLY to get on the preorder list. We have 100 units coming in. Will be first come basis.

[email protected]

Hollywood

Reaction score
This may have been asked already in another thread, but it's way too early for me to be awake... Does the SOTF work with the DashDaq XL?

drservo

Reaction score
Does this set up have a label on the know showing the selectable HP levels like the one Matt posted a while back? Pictures would be great!

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Does this set up have a label on the know showing the selectable HP levels like the one Matt posted a while back? Pictures would be great!

Still waiting on the damn molds for that. Slowest process ever. You can mount the switch anywhere in the meantime, however, and we will make the mounts we showed available as soon as we can.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Little bit of confusion it seems on model year compatibility.

15-16MY is being released first. 13-14 will be right behind it (week or two). 11-12 will be a couple more weeks behind that, as the software is different.

But to answer the question concerning device compatibility, yes, it will work on older DashDAQ's for 11 and 12 when released.

JetExpress_6.7

Reaction score
Little bit of confusion it seems on model year compatibility.

15-16MY is being released first. 13-14 will be right behind it (week or two). 11-12 will be a couple more weeks behind that, as the software is different.

But to answer the question concerning device compatibility, yes, it will work on older DashDAQ's for 11 and 12 when released.

So the switches that Jeremy is pre-selling here are only for the 15-16s correct?

I already placed my email order to him...I have a 14.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
So the switches that Jeremy is pre-selling here are only for the 15-16s correct?

I already placed my email order to him...I have a 14.

That's correct, but we are pressing to get the others out as soon as possible. Some of the message for year model coverage seems to have gotten lost in translation, but it shouldn't be a big deal. End of the month for those model years, at worst.