• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

South Bend Dual Disk Clutch

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
I have for sale a South Bend 3250 dual disk clutch out from behind my 7.3. This clutch is rated to hold 650HP/1200ft. lbs. The clutch was working perfectly when it was removed and is less than a year old. This clutch has maybe 1200 street driven miles on it, no drag racing or sled pulling. All pieces of the clutch still look like brand new.
I would like to see $1400 shipped for this setup, it is located in central, Michigan.

036.0l

Reaction score
Do you still have this? Does this come with everything to install onto the truck, aka alignment tool flywheel? Thanks

Sent from somewhere, somehow.

036.0l

Reaction score
Really? Cause I have been looking for a while and everywhere I look its around $1800 for this one.

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
Do you still have this? Does this come with everything to install onto the truck, aka alignment tool flywheel? Thanks

Yeah I still have it and would love to get rid of it! This comes with EVERYTHING, clutch, intermediate plate, pressure plate, all the bolts, and the alignment tool.

I can get them brand new for 1200 bucks all day long

That's weird, one to two years ago I couldn't find a used south bend dual disk for less than $1600. Go throw around obnoxious price quotes in someone elses for sale thread.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.