Southern Invitational Indoor Tractor and Truck Pull

cbf9703

Reaction score
Not too many options for good truck and tractor pulling this time of year for most of us! Who is going to make the trip to Murfreesboro, TN for the Indoor Pull? It's coming up fast... Jan 30th and 31st.

http://www.southernmotorsports.net/

Truck Competitors listed:
8000 Pro Stock Diesel Trucks
Blair Beyer
Ben Braunecker
Nathan Boyd
Will Scruggs
Drew Kemp
Brandon Karcher
Andy Johnson
Andrew Kinsey
Jeremy Beetz
Andrew Grove
Austin Hargett
Clinton Rousche

Last edited:

sootie

Reaction score
anyone have the address and times for this? i cant access the website from the work computer

sootie

Reaction score
crap-cant do it. if only it was earlier or on Thursday LOL

ncollins64

Reaction score
I'll be there both nights. I sent Morgan the link a while back but don't know if he will be able to make it or not. Ron wish you could make it down, I'd buy the beer for the night LOL

sootie

Reaction score
I'll be there both nights. I sent Morgan the link a while back but don't know if he will be able to make it or not. Ron wish you could make it down, I'd buy the beer for the night LOL

i'll be in the area for sure...leaveaing around lunch time today to head down. just sucks that its a 12 1/2 hour drive home and i gotta back in town by 7a Saturday!!

dieselflash

Reaction score
I'll be there Saturday night, got to work Saturday. Just a friendly reminder, lock your trucks up tight and lock your tailgates. Had my recon taillights stolen there a couple years ago. It's a long ride back to Alabama at 2 o'clock in the morning with no tail lights.

cbf9703

Reaction score
I'll be there Saturday night, got to work Saturday. Just a friendly reminder, lock your trucks up tight and lock your tailgates. Had my recon taillights stolen there a couple years ago. It's a long ride back to Alabama at 2 o'clock in the morning with no tail lights.

That sucks! I've never had any issues... or known anyone who did in the past 10 years. Guess I should be glad my stuff's not worth taking!

sootie

Reaction score
Are you gonna be around Friday evening? I've got work Friday but if your gonna be around id like to meet up with ya

unfortunately no, I'm gonna be in Kentucky by noon and then straight home!

i would've loved to hook up with you at the pull.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I live about 5 min from Worm (Jeremy Beetz-Durty Deere). Truck is ridiculous.....hes gotta be knockin on the 2k hp door now... :evil

Latest posts

Members online