Spar<>tan 325HP BETA Test Tune

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Yes I had the 300 early lock tune before the new beta. Definitely can feel the difference in the throttle

When the advanced OST is released, you should have the option to turn the throttle damping on/off. If you want the "response" back that the older files had.

djr4x4

Reaction score
Im not studded . Ran the 300 tune over the last year with no problems.. all comes down to ur foot control.. i love the 325 and it is my daily runner for now.. calm cool collective cat and when u punch it fun things start to happen..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

My09Ride

Reaction score
Im not studded . Ran the 300 tune over the last year with no problems.. all comes down to ur foot control.. i love the 325 and it is my daily runner for now.. calm cool collective cat and when u punch it fun things start to happen..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

What He Said..... Believe it to be all in the right foot.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Here is some of my feed back, I haven't been back in a 6.4 very long.

325 Beta file

Much better shifting than before, I was hoping more 6.7 style lock up, but man it drives way better than the previous files.

Smoke is a little excessive for me, but it can be driven pretty mild, and its better than the 210 tune right off throttle. IF your not careful tho you can make it smoke. I still feel that the Spart tunes have a touchier throttle than needed. I realize its a big tune but I can drive 90% only using 20% of the pedal.

Power seams good so far. Best 6.4 tune I have ran so far, but H&S is all I have to compare.

Interested to see how the other files work with the SOTF

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Anyone else not see a change in torque converter lockup? The older 325 beta locked up at 55 MPH with 3.55's and the new 325 with the early lockup is behaving exactly the same for me.

Mine is locking at 55, I wish it was like 25 lol

KTM300

Reaction score
I have the PhalanxUpdate710 file on the root of my SD card. I assume that it can be delet-ed?

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I have the PhalanxUpdate710 file on the root of my SD card. I assume that it can be delet-ed?

Backup your old tuning files folder to somewhere safe. (I like to backup the whole SD card just in case.)

del-ete the tuning files folder and then place the new beta exe in your root folder and run it.

it will then place a new tuning files folder.

KTM300

Reaction score
I think mines 16-21 flat ground in that mph range.
A part of the reason your boost is that high is your 37" tires. My cruising boost went up significantly when I went from stock tires to 37"s.

djr4x4

Reaction score
Mt cruising boost on the old 300 tune @ 65 was 6psi.. My cruising boost on the new beta 325 is around 11-12 psi.. The old 325 beta boost was around 19-22 psi... Like s.p.a.r.t.a.n. said.. The boost is partially fixxed.. Its a terrific tune..

Buckiii2

Reaction score
I am not crazy about this tune. Seams like I got to give it a lot of peddle to get going and it smokes a lot. MPG has dropped a lot also. I am going back to the old 310.

TXAG07

Reaction score
A part of the reason your boost is that high is your 37" tires. My cruising boost went up significantly when I went from stock tires to 37"s.

Right, but about double what I see with the 300. It is lower than the previous beta like Matt said it would be. Overall, love the tune besides this. My rail pressure is also higher. 300 is about 10k, 325 about 16k at 70mph flat ground. What I do like about this is that with the 300 when my TC lock the truck is a dog with only about 3 psi boost, with the 325 I'm at 8-9psi so there's no lugging or extra throttle required to keep the truck moving. This is all with late lock. That's much nicer on the freeway!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
anyone else notice that the tune is much smokier when the truck is cold, once it warms up its surprisingly clean

Latest posts

Members online