Spartan

lildevil02

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I certainly haven't overlooked the SCT stuff. Only thing I don't like about them is they can not be used as a monitor. I am a racer and I LOVE gauges. lol

You can use the LiveWire TS as a monitor & both tuners can be used with Live Link software from SCT for data logging @ no additional charge... it's free off there site.

For a 6.7?

Yup you can tune a 6.7 with either a 3015 or a 5015.... as for the new X4 I'll let you know next week.

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
You can use the LiveWire TS as a monitor & both tuners can be used with Live Link software from SCT for data logging @ no additional charge... it's free off there site.

Yup you can tune a 6.7 with either a 3015 or a 5015.... as for the new X4 I'll let you know next week.

Are we talking just a little added go or we talking the whole Uncle Sam package with the SCT???

Sent while I probably should be doing something productive.

PyroFighter

Reaction score
The entire package is available:evil

Venom diesel has had the "whole sct package" for a while. With pretty good pricing too. But I can't find a single person who runs it. Called them once and they claim to have over 70 trucks running their programming with no problems..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.